Retarded alter egos

Talk about the site, the forums, and members. Share your thoughts about enation.
Feedback and comments are welcome!
Rÿan
newskool
newskool

Retarded alter egos

Post by Rÿan »

Is there any way someone can look at IPs of these people and start labelling them as "So and So's alter ego" in lieu of the Vestax/Groupie/Popped my Cherry/etc tags?
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Yes. But, then, what fun would the alter egos be? This happens about once a year. It'll be over soon. It always seems to follow me getting into a big scuff with someone. It's like the settling after the bomb.
Thanks for all the shoes.
Justin F
newskool
newskool

Post by Justin F »

Yeah, they are really no big deal and actually quite entertaining. As long as they aren't personally attacking anybody, I really don't see the problem. Just sit back and watch people get really upset over nothing. It happens everytime for some reason.
Rÿan
newskool
newskool

Post by Rÿan »

We need the A-Team to re-surface, they were entertaining. These new-school alter-egos are lame.
Justin F
newskool
newskool

Post by Justin F »

Rÿan wrote:We need the A-Team to re-surface, they were entertaining. These new-school alter-egos are lame.

Now those were the days. Unfortunately, the a Team created an uproar among the longtime Enationers of the board. They were some great alter egos if I do say so myself. 8)
B.A. Barakus
Groupie
Groupie

Post by B.A. Barakus »

Rÿan wrote:We need the A-Team to re-surface, they were entertaining. These new-school alter-egos are lame.
.....Unforntaley I am the only surviving member of the "A Team".....the other screen names were deleted by a computer hack.......and yes those were the days 8)
I PITY THE FOOL!!
forest
Groupie
Groupie

Post by forest »

B.A. Barakus wrote:........"and yes those were the days 8)
now thats one bad ass screen name..
Justin Shurman
I popped my cherry!
I popped my cherry!

Post by Justin Shurman »

Prog House Ken or stfu.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

I heard Ken was almost abducted to LA while he was at WMC. The Absurd guys took quite a liking to him.