POLITICS FORUM NEEDS A NEW MODERATOR

Talk about the site, the forums, and members. Share your thoughts about enation.
Feedback and comments are welcome!
undergroundsound
newskool
newskool

POLITICS FORUM NEEDS A NEW MODERATOR

Post by undergroundsound »

This is absurd. Politics Forum either needs a second mod who decides together as a team with Pez whether posts get deleted or Pez needs to be replaced period.

Deleting posts that do not contain personal attacks just because Pez deems them so, while at the same time Pez includes personal attack after personal attack is not the job of a moderator.

Unless this forum is to become The Forum of Pez as opposed to the Politics Forum, then a new moderator is needed immediately. Pez has shown himself incapable of doing even the basics of providing fair treatment of posts and has abused his deletion powers in a completely inbalanced way.
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

agreed.. i think "undergound" should be it.. :lol:
undergroundsound
newskool
newskool

pez wrote:agreed.. i think "undergound" should be it.. :lol:
it would give a nice balance although i wouldnt want to do it (regardless of your sarcasm). there should be at least another mod to balance out the decision on deleting posts since it's been shown to be a joke for months now and it has only improved in the opposite direction with your decisions on deletions.
teknotekke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by teknotekke »

since when did we start deleting posts?
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

teknotekke wrote:since when did we start deleting posts?
since people were getting pissed that posts were being moved to flames .. people wanted individual posts deleted instead. Now they bitch about that to.. its actually quite humorus now.
undergroundsound
newskool
newskool

pez wrote:
teknotekke wrote:since when did we start deleting posts?
since people were getting pissed that posts were being moved to flames .. people wanted individual posts deleted instead. Now they bitch about that to.. its actually quite humorus now.
nothing like pez's trademark twisting of reality.

people were getting pissed that an asshole was making bigoted remarks.

get it right for once, kid. the only thing you've gotten right is your masturbatory delight in your ability to delete posts and your superb skill at being hypocritical in doing the exact same things you claim that you delete posts over.
oriJAHnalsound1
newskool
newskool

Post by oriJAHnalsound1 »

Exactly . The guy kept making homophobic remarks on pretty much a daily basis and refused to apologize for them . After that it became an issue . An issue which Pez opted to give " free speech " to instead of classifying it as the hate speech that it is and asking the guy to refrain from the remarks .

Something needs to change .
- Matt
"If a free society will not help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich." - John F. Kennedy
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

Is the origional jungle sooooound, jungle sound, jungle sound
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

:lol:
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

Post by d-_-b »

oriJAHnalsound1 wrote:Exactly . The guy kept making homophobic remarks on pretty much a daily basis and refused to apologize for them . After that it became an issue . An issue which Pez opted to give " free speech " to instead of classifying it as the hate speech that it is and asking the guy to refrain from the remarks .

Something needs to change .
- Matt
actually he did ask me to refrain from it...

so, how's reality treating you?
booooo yaaaaa!
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

d-_-b wrote:actually he did ask me to refrain from it...

so, how's reality treating you?
i pooped on this assholes head once. haha!
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
oriJAHnalsound1
newskool
newskool

Post by oriJAHnalsound1 »

2 words :

Fucking + idiot .

The rest of the story goes like this :

" Talk that shit if youd like , but just remember who punked out when confronted " .

And if youre going to talk shit on-line , which im sure that you will , keep in mind that you and I will inevitably meet again so ill refer you to one Ice - T when he said :

" and if you ran like a punk , it wouldnt amaze me "

- Matt
"If a free society will not help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich." - John F. Kennedy
GooglyMoose
newskool
newskool
Location: Trying to get back drum sticks from audience for encore

Post by GooglyMoose »

I prefer to think of Ice T when said "Were a-here to save tha Miricales!"
jeremy mcdonald

asdf

Post by jeremy mcdonald »

I would do it but you guys would have to play nice and at least act smart. The first time I seen anything that doesn't have to do with legitimate politics I would put you guys in the corner.