WANNA BE ON TV?

Talk about the site, the forums, and members. Share your thoughts about enation.
Feedback and comments are welcome!
mikeG
I popped my cherry!
I popped my cherry!

WANNA BE ON TV?

Post by mikeG »

++++++PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL UR FRIENDS AS A FAVOR FOR ME+++++++++

I am a researcher on a new nationally syndicated television show. We are a new reality talk show, much like Dr. Phil, and will begin airing September on Fox and UPN twice a day, five days a week.

Our talk show is going on tour across the nation and coming to people’s houses/apartments to shoot on location. We are looking to help real people with real issues and I feel that your yahoo user group is a good place to find educated/well-spoken people who would make great show guests.

We are searching for people currently dealing with topics such as family issues, communication issues, motivational issues, sibling rivalry, financial problems, obesity, etc. (real problems that middle America can relate to).

Our host is the former owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and a motivational speaker who has recently written and published several books. You can learn more about the show at www.patcrocetv.com.

I am preferably looking for people in Southern California. However, feel free to contact me no matter where you live, since we begin our national shooting tour starting September.

I can be reached at (ask for Mike) 323-202-1164 or [email protected].

Thank you.

++++++PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL UR FRIENDS AS A FAVOR FOR ME+++++++++