Nice list of SoftSynths

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
enation.org
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice list of SoftSynths

Post by enation.org »

RGC AUDIO

Z3ta+ |--$149 USD--| one of my top 3 favorite Synths, great sounds, lots of room for creativity, and lots & lots of room for presets. great for anything from bass, pads, leads, to fx

Pentagon I |--$99 USD--| cool VA that can make phat leads and nice bass.

Square I |--$35 USD--| Cool synth, that makes some funky sounds.. can be quite useful for deep house and maybe a little Funk house.

Triangle II|--FREE--| the sequel to the Trianle I. It's bass sounds have been improved greatly, and has many more features.

Triangle I|--FREE--| an old one, but a great one, produces some great bass sounds

Native Instruments

Absynth 2.0 |--$299 USD--| A powerful monster of a synth, able to create sounds with a bit of work, although it's not as easy to grasp, the end results are limitless. Great for all types of music.

Reaktor 4 |--$499 USD--| The most Powerful of the softsynths. Mainly because it isn't a softsynth at all... well not immediately. This is the beast of the beast. Build your own Synths.. from scratch.. no programming knowledge, just attach pieces till you get a synth... Warning Steep learning curve.. but the results are well worth it.

Fm7 |--$299 USD--|This one ranks on my top 5, it's an older sound and i love it, you can get some sick sounding bass out of it, and some wacky sounds as well, just not too many leads (unless your aiming for a specific sound)

Pro 53|--$199 USD--| Modeled after the Prophet, it's a great sounding jammie, great for some leads, and awesome for FX

LinPlug

Albino |--$179 USD--| A great sounding synth, that i tend to neglect, but i shouldn't cause i'm missing out, this one is odd, because it is a thicker, fatter sound then most other synths.. and it's worth getting.

Delta 3 |--$99 USD--|another great synth, that sounds distinctively warmer and phatter then any other soft synth out there... great for bass, pads, and even leads.

daOrgan |--$49 USD--| Great Hammond B3 organ emulation, its even got the imperfections of the organ down! Great sounds... applicable to all styles.

Synapse Audio

Hydra (formerly Junglist)|--$99 USD--| The improvement over the Junglist are ten fold. The sounds are wicked, This synth went from being a decent purchase to a must get.

Scorpion|--$69 USD--| A synth that does not recreate any real world hardware, but instead is out to do it's own thing. Interesting sounds, and some great basses, sick pads (with some work)

Big Tick Audio

Angelina |--$42 USD--| this badboy can make some of the most interesting and crisp sounding pads i've ever heard out of software. Great price too.

Rainbow |--$74 USD--| Interesting sounds, good crisp leads & good package.

if you've got some list them
Wednesdays 7-10PM
http://www.enation.fm
"In Old Skool We Trust"
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

Post by d-_-b »

absynth and reaktor rock... i need a new setup thanks to reaktor... haha... hydra is pretty sweet i'm diggin it... and i would like to check out that pentagon I... sound like a nifty little Hz tool!
booooo yaaaaa!