still stuck

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

still stuck

Post by D Min »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still trying to figure out reason 2.5,i have not progressed much further in it because every time i sit down to read it,it makes no sense to me.I need to know how to use the pattern sequencer so it wont just be one beat playing over and over,someone put this into english or at least guide me to the part of the manual that will help
enation.org
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enation.org »

You need to setup automation.

Correct me if i'm wrong soemone...
Wednesdays 7-10PM
http://www.enation.fm
"In Old Skool We Trust"
dollabillgates
newskool
newskool

cv

Post by dollabillgates »

Do you understand CV? and how to use it? like triggering 1 synth from another? like the bass being triggered everytime the kick gos off?
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

That is kind of how it works... Most peeps use it with the Matrix to make LFO's for FX or synths
sincitys
newskool
newskool

reason oh reason

Post by sincitys »

reasons a good learning tool ,as far as learning to program your own drums etc.but...i honestly think its a waste of your time and cutting your self short as far your own sound goes,its got good sounding drum kits and nifty sounding piano samples.......get yourself logic learn it..get someone to teach you to use it,eventually you gotta learn cubase or logic.could be the worst or best advice peace