Couple reason 2.5 specific questions

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Couple reason 2.5 specific questions

Post by D Min »

Ok,well i tried reading that help index,but the fact that im a.d.d. and didnt undertand half the $hit they were saying doesnt help.I have figured out how to lay down beats on the matrix's and what not,and am working on other stuff.Im still confused as to how i can add a device and actually make it play.I add it in,and try to make it go to mixer 1 n what not,but it still wont play.Help me out and if u have any helpful hints hit me up with those as well.Thanx
spektrum

Post by spektrum »

when you add a new device......right click on the mixer and then add the device from there. That way it is already pugged in to the mixer.

Some addons require you to lay down the track on the sequencer. So that might be a few problems you are having.

The ONLY addon that allows you to physically lay down the tracks on it, is the redrum...everything out...needs sequencing.
D Min wrote:someone should get me and dan to tag team on a nu skool-polka mash up session for the night.
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

Post by d-_-b »

yes, remember what spektrum said... anytime you want to add an effect to an "instrument/device" right click on THAT "instrument/device" and choose your effect rack and it will automatically "patch" the cables "through" the effect rack and into the mixer FOR you... hope that helps some...
booooo yaaaaa!
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

ok,got it now.Next question is.....How do i make it so the patterns change?Like say i want pattern 1 for quartiles 1-4 then pattern 2 for the next four and so on and so fourth.
spektrum

Post by spektrum »

You need to set that up in the sequencer.

I know there is a big part of this in the help file....so go over it there.

EVERYTHING you need is in it!

Just start from the begining and work your way up.
D Min wrote:someone should get me and dan to tag team on a nu skool-polka mash up session for the night.
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

aight,lol