the everlasting cubase conundrum

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

the everlasting cubase conundrum

Post by d-_-b »

jeez... well i've gotten so fed up with the problems i think i'm going to try installing win2k with sp3 on my other partition and see if i have better results... i never really did try win2k, went from using win98se to xp pro... but from everything i've heard there are people that swear by win2k who won't touch xp so i'm going to give it a shot... i'll let ya know how that goes... w0rd!
booooo yaaaaa!
jeremy mcdonald

man

Post by jeremy mcdonald »

Xp is so your problem. We had it installed on the back studio computer and it wouldn't work with anything. We ended up using windows ME on everything and the shit works like a charm.
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

I have would have to say that you should give Win 2k pro a shot.
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

Post by d-_-b »

w000000000t!!!!

i finally figured it out... damnit...

i well first don't use arctic's release of cubase sx...

second if you have an evolution mk-249c usb/midi keyboard TURN IT OFF AFTER USING CUBASE/REASON and DON'T TRY USING INTERNET EXPLORER WHILE WORKING WITH CUBASE/REASON or before you have shut off the keyboard... I kind of doubt this would occur if i was using the power supply and midi cable instead of USB... but i don't care... i have it wooped now... w00haaa! anyways... thanks for the input guys... now i can get down to crankin' on some tunes... w0rd!
booooo yaaaaa!