more cubase woe's...

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

more cubase woe's...

Post by d-_-b »

ok, at least this time it's not my problem... i'm asking for a friend... he has an M-Audio Quattro external usb card with ASIO support... he's moving from logic to cubase and for some reason he gets NO SOUND when setting the ASIO driver in the "VST Multitrack" dialog to his "M Audio ASIO for External USB" he gets distorted and crackly sound if he uses the "Full duplex" driver and his card doesn't show up in the "Multimedia driver" dialog when he sets it to that one. Any ideas?

he's running athlon xp1800+ with 512mb ddr333, winxp pro and like i said he's making the switch from logic to cubase, thanks to logic dropping support for PC's... thanks in advance for any help you can give me to relay him.
booooo yaaaaa!
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

What Os is he using??? Win 2K, XP, XP Pro
d-_-b
newskool
newskool

Post by d-_-b »

d-_-b wrote:he's running athlon xp1800+ with 512mb ddr333, winxp pro and like i said he's making the switch from logic to cubase
:D
booooo yaaaaa!
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

Ok I am dumb... You can shot me at any time

As to the prob that your friend is havin' I don't know what to tell you. Sorry I could not help