Final Scratch

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
allmightyone420
Promoter

Final Scratch

Post by allmightyone420 »

In my quest to transfer over to digital mixing, I have come across a copy of final scratch v1 for sale. It fits the requirements for my old mac g3 laptop, and I think with a lacie drive should be able to hold enough music for a decent set. Pretty much the only other thing the laptop would be used for is school...checking in online with the class or typing a paper.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any opinions about final scratch. Easy to use? How much extras would you need to get going? What problems will I have with this item? I figured being an older product, someone on here would have used it in the past or maybe use now. Any advice would be helpful!

D
Adikt wrote:aside from that its all Techno hahaha...damn fist pumpers :lol:
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

I personally don't know why people spend that much for finalscratch, serato and traktor all of them are way over rated and not as user friendly as this.
http://www.mixvibes.com/site/pageeng/page.php?x=home
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Man, that's a A LOT cheaper than Serato. 350$ for the whole setup? NICE!
So, you currently use this software and everything? I'd like to try it out, actually.
Thanks for all the shoes.
beNT_up
newskool
newskool

Post by beNT_up »

yeah over priced but it's industry standard. Good software! Even a deaf man can match beats...... :)
"titty fucking christ, the term PLUR makes me want to hurl a brick at the face of the person that utters it."