I NEED THE NEW FRUITY LOOPS

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

I NEED THE NEW FRUITY LOOPS

Post by D Min »

Strictly for the vocoder. lol. if anyone can hook me up with a copy id be very greatfull!
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Re: I NEED THE NEW FRUITY LOOPS

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

D Min wrote:Strictly for the vocoder. lol. if anyone can hook me up with a copy id be very greatfull!
as far as i know it has NOT been properly cracked... i can assure you though i will hook you up as soon as a GOOD version has been released that has been tested... w3rd
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

killer. well if u have the previous ill take that too. My mic input sucks on my soundcard, so i need something to use for vocals.
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

Image.Line.Fruity.Loops.Studio.XXL.v5.0.2-H2O

that's the version I have... is that what you need for now? I can shoot it to you via AIM if so...
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

Im not sure of the version(s) but i am just looking for one with the vocoder that has a good amount of options on it. Im not really into the fruity loops layout/software, i just wanna use the vocoder. Im on auto accept, so if u read this send it if u can revolutionpro is my aim
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

did you ever get a copy?
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

i did, thanx sue :)