To all the Reason Non Believers:

Discussions about music gear: hardware/software, Tips/Tricks, Questions, How Tos, and advice ...
Mastering/Recording/Mixing...
Scratching
Release Version 2.0
newskool
newskool

To all the Reason Non Believers:

Post by Release Version 2.0 »

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.ph ... genumber=1
nuff said

.rns or STFU (haha walla)

~Michael
Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where the gun begins.-- Ayn Rand
jeremy mcdonald

asdf

Post by jeremy mcdonald »

I'd like to think that the talent behind the software makes the song,not the soft ware. Look at Kraftwerk. None of that stuff was used and it still holds up because they knew music theory and song structure. Don't get me wrong, I am all for new technology and pushingthe boundries of sound.I also know a lot of people that have gear and computers that serve one purpose and that is to brag that they have them.
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

If you have the musical knowlage and creativity you can make amazing music using nothing but a spoon and a washboard(anyone go to Harvest? There was this guy at the drum circle that was fucking made of rhythm, I could have danced for hours to his washboard!)

Now, if you take that same talent and give him thousands of dollars worth of hardware and software, effects proccessors and keyboards...you have what electronic music SHOULD be!

But then again, if you take someone with only marginal talent(Steve Chadwick for example) and give him every bit of equipment you could ever have, you still come out with crap. hehehe... :wink:
PatientZero

Post by PatientZero »

Well said mang!
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

!!!!!

Post by S. Chadwick »

feel the love....i keep gettin better and better evry track. soon you may be dining on your words my friend. :lol: