Over 150 Hand Picked Quality Vinyl Records For Sale

Sell/Buy/Trade here!
eNation claims no responsibility of any thing that happens with this forum. Buyer Beware. Happy buying!
EHouseHead
Groupie
Groupie

Over 150 Hand Picked Quality Vinyl Records For Sale

Post by EHouseHead »

FIRST OFF LET ME SAY IF THIS POST IS NOT ALLOWED HERE, MODERATOR YOU ARE WELCOME TO MOVE IT. AND ON THAT NOTE.... LETS GET BACK TO THE PROGRAM....

I am parting with my record collection against my better judgment, due to the fact I am a married Jehovah's Witness now, & may be moving to Costa Rica or a 3rd world place to help out where the need is great and I will have no use for them there. Plus I sold my Tech's a while ago... My babies must go to a good home where they will be well taken care of, listened to, and appreciated! I am not looking to just get rid of the last 10 years of my life to any slum with cash. I hand picked these albums over many years, every track means something to me. I don't fill my cases with filler time killing tracks. I search far and wide to find the best of the best, the newest and hottest, and most cutting edge. Most of my records I bought from The Drop Shop in Orlando. Either off the wall or they would order them for me from Belgium or where ever. Most of these albums cost me $13-$20 each, but worth every cent. 90% at least is house (not gay cheesy ass anthem stuff u hear on xm radio). Underground tribal, original good electro (NO CHEESE!), funky, techy, acid, all sorts. Also I have some tech and techno in there as well as a few tru "old school" records which used to be called house but we would call breaks now a days. Some of those oldies are probably worth $50 per record by themselves if you contact htfr.com, and they WILL buy them up from you! 90% of my records were picked BY ME usually within a few days or weeks before a gig I had coming up since I liked to always have a fresh set to play. Now. He sold a bunch of vinyl to me when he opened this little company called beatport.com with his friend. All the vinyl is in great shape, none are scratched that I know of. 99% of the sleeves are in great to good shape. Obviously they have some usual wear from being looked through and pulled in and out of my record bag but they are not all ripped up or falling apart. There are a couple records missing their original slip covers, not many. Maybe 4???
I prefer to sell the entire batch as one. I wanted to ask $500 but do not feel like dealing with the back and forth "Pawn Stars" haggling crap so I am tearfully going to let them go for $300 even. Better hurry before I change my mind.
Email me at [email protected] or call/text 386-383-3795 - DJ If you PM me it may be a while before I get back to you, I don't remember to check them too often!
Here is an example of some of the labels I have:
Sondos
Plastic Fantastic
Hooj
Red Ant
Siesta
Junior
Saw
Ovum
Yoshitoshi
Stereo
Baroque
Plastica
Here is some pics: http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z41 ... y%20Vinyl/

PS. I have a sweet completely redone 1973 Schwinn Cruiser for $275 OBO and my Alesis Photon X25 pretty much brand new in box for $150 OBO Cheers!
its the joy that im feelin im on planet E!
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Did you not used to be a Jehovah's Witness?