Monster Babies, Ghetto Monster Police, and Heckno Techno

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Monster Babies, Ghetto Monster Police, and Heckno Techno

Post by Jason_Arclo »

OK so lets find some common ground. If Medical Marijuana Gets approved in the state of Florida, I will be like the Santa Clause of Marijuana. Until then I am simply One Ugly Monster Baby. The GMP's should know that I am not out to harm anyone just trying to correct a crooked path. As Far as the Heckno Techno I think it speaks for it self. NO I will not bow before evil. I have done some evil things in my life and at this point I see that my imagination is running wild and I really do need all the support I can get to repent. I think that If I can't speak my mind, then basically I'm just a dead bull with no future. I don't want to be the little wicked magician that holly wood has made me out to be. I just want to live a normal life with a little bit of spice. And you can take that to Daytona.
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
LeLe
newskool
newskool

Post by LeLe »

Good to see that you dont conform.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

ar·ro·gance
noun \ˈer-ə-gən(t)s, ˈa-rə-\
Definition of ARROGANCE
: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

There is a difference between role playing a video game and taking matters in your own hands. I think everything I have ever done on the net has been aimed at being intelligent in a factional reality. I like to use the net for what it was designed for.. "research." The "GOD SMACK" saying "YOU we're given a second chance to prove your arrogance" is not going to happen. I don't think I'm arrogant. I never even had a first chance. What I do, I do in there here and know. The whole "your getting one shot until then I revolve around everything you got" is arrogant. I only have the power to control my self. The power I give away is the power of music and poetry. "somatic rhythmic sonic".. no one in the 10 years that I have been on e-nation has tried to correct me or help me. Everyone just runs in there own direction. So I have no remorse, the only thing I wish I had done different at this point, is just stick with the ICC. And btw It was just a yeast infection on my eye.

So LeLe ask your self this question.. "How interested in Justice are You" Myself, I am totally interested in it, even if I'm totally wrong. Justice is why I'm here, it's why I am still alive.
LeLe
newskool
newskool

Post by LeLe »

Glad your not arrogant & I never heard of yeast infection on someones eye.
How can I help you?
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Honestly I just need someone to talk to... If you look at my web site it is designed to spark revolution.. the rappers like minm, jaz, and dmx have me so locked up that I can't even utter a word without being amplified by the entire world, If you really want to help me just comment on what you think about my web site. Currently I am writing a poetry book called "Faithful Slave" it's basically just a journey into faith. I stopped at a poem called "wisdom is beautiful" because I don't really think I have any. I'm trying gain wisdom so if you have any in site on biblical wisdom that would be very useful.

Thank You
LeLe
newskool
newskool

Post by LeLe »

what is the link to your site?
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

well before you go there remember that the net is still very new and no one really knows how to use it yet.. I've been told that it sucks and that it will amount to nothing and that I'd never get any repeat traffic.. but what the heck, it's my little claim on the world.

you can find it under the www part right underneath, but here goes nothing..

http://threetwolove.angelfire.com
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

I never heard of yeast infection on someones eye.

well maybe it was just a cist.. but I needed an anti biotic to get rid of it...
LeLe
newskool
newskool

Post by LeLe »

I love it! Very cool!
Life is so short. Too short to not spread the word.
To short to care about how others judge.
To short to worry.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

So dose this mean I have a fan??
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

I'm a sucker for groove radio... Gods dj's is on the point and I think that urban d is strong enough to survive without me...
Last edited by Jason_Arclo on Nov 15 2010 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeLe
newskool
newskool

Post by LeLe »

yes, I would concider myslef a fan.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Feel free to cut and paste any poetry I write if you like it and want to give it away, that is all I can really offer, seeings how I'm not some big radio station with lots of money. And if anyone gives you any flack, just tell them to shut up an shoot the basket.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7Hyk14s0g

this is a really righteous vibe...