Good Vibrations vs Hypocracies

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Good Vibrations vs Hypocracies

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Music has a lasting effect on "The Listeners", it subconsciously moves people to choose or loose. So how do we make the type of music that for one; is righteousness enough to scare the devil, and for two; is soothing enough to heal our wounds. I think it's a matter of discipline.

Take the matrix sound track for example. I never listened to it because at one point it told me to "OPEN UP MY HATE"... and I didn't want to do that. The "spy break plus one" is where I tried to interject my opinion. The antidote is Good Vibrations and I simply could not create enough of them to heal the wound of the attack on my conscious. So I played it like I did and then everyone wants to look at me like I'm the bad guy just because I called myself Viper. The truth is is that the whole thing was just a brood of vipers. And if you read the bible Jesus refers to the hypocrites as a brood of vipers.

So now here we are those of us who survived the chaotic mess and we need to repent. The way I see it if DMX was anything to look up to he would have rescued me himself. The same for all those Idiots who had nothing positive to say. Yea calling out kip wasn't very smart but it got your attention didn't it. I was asking to be rescued because of the situation I was in eg MIKE D casting me off into exile.. but they... meaning the ones who think there better than me were too busy with the bad vibrations to try and help. So either get the good vibrations going or we all fail.
Last edited by Jason_Arclo on Jul 13 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers