True Apostles

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

True Apostles

Post by dandmantra »

The true gospel is taught by true apostles, but many declare themselves to be apostles. How can we know true apostles from false?
1. True apostles are called by God. They learn the gospel by revelation, either directly from the risen Son, as did the apostles, or by the revelation of apostolic tradition. They are called by Grace, not according to works or a "proper" background. A true apostle brings glory to God, not himself.
2. True apostles form one church government, holding the same doctrine and working by agreement reached in COUNCIL.
3. True apostles stand firm in matters of conscience and are CORRECTABLE WHEN MISTAKEN.

I am not an apostle. I haven't really figured out my calling in life, just yet. I'm very thankful that I've received another day and another chance to work it out, though. It's tough to keep your faith unless you surround yourself with things that are faith-full. So, if you desire to feel divinely inspired, I suggest you do your part and SEEK HIM. You'll start to feel a difference.
Thanks for all the shoes.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

There was a time when I actually wanted to be in the bible preaching business...but I think I am just a little too wild for that..