The Age of Reason

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

so this is what I've been missing... considering that my heart grows bitter by the day when I'm alone I think I'll take your advice and try to be more understanding of imperfect people btw kool means nothing to me.. except that it's a state of being that I might what to "try" inorder to gain popularity to advice the kingdom.. I have the building blocks of faith stored in me I've just been playing crash up derby with my legos all too long, time to really strap down and focus my heart on christ..

Not to be mean but I question you credibility becasue we've never and I know nothing of you, please feel free to make your self known...
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

but at the time I myself am rendered zero credibility becasue of my rather rebellious aditude...
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

I'm Danny Gene McConnell Jr. (bastard son) I'm completely incomplete. I'm a drug addict and an alcoholic. I come from the broken home of a disbanded family. I use a lot of curse words but "bless you" when you sneeze. There are a lot of five cent facts in my life.
How can you get to really know me when I, myself, am finding out more new things each day? In reality, God is the only one that really knows me. So, I've learned to accept it.

You wonder if I'm real. Maybe, maybe not. But, I guess it's a good thing it won't cost you Eternity if you have to ask.

Every cake has certain ingredients that make it "a cake". But, would you want to eat a cake that was missing one of them? Chances are, it would taste like ass. No one wants to eat ASS-CAKE. Seriously, though.. the good and the bad in me, makes me who I am. Because of these ingredients I exist. While God continues to keep letting me wake up in the morning, I'll strive to find ways (subtle or bold) to show people a glimpse of God's love.

While I don't always succeed in being the best example of a Christian, I'm the perfect example of me. I am crucified with Christ. (GALATIONS 2:20)
Thanks for all the shoes.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

well I beg to differ on the ass cake I dated a stripper once and she had me pour this honey stuff on her ass and lick it that was the second time I had sex maby she was just taking atvantage of me

but for an indirect laugh wouldn't you expect to see lot of women asses in g strings on the beach it just would be a beach without it... and sand castels are in grave danger...
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

and yes I live the lifestyle of a pig dose anyone remember when 933flz first came out it was called the power pig...
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Interesting story about the stripper. I've certainly got some freaky stories, as well. However, they have absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about in this discussion.

You say you live the lifestyle of a "pig". Well, is this something you're trying to change or do you just talk about God like he's some far off prize. God is not an achievement. God IS.

Is this too much for you? I understand that you've always been a little random. But, how deep does it go? Without going off the deep end and writing something erratic, tell me what your ultimate goals are. It's possible to adhere to God's will and have a normal life.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

#1.Make it to Heaven
#2.To eventually Have my web site set up as "Alien Embassy"
#3.To Be at Myrtle Beach By the time we get to the Moon.
#4.Get a AA Degree in WebDesign with a Minor in Fine Arts and Go on to study Mathmatics.
#5.Find a Wife who is a Christian.
#6.Make Lots and Lots of New Friends and Convert them to "Disciples" of Christ.
#7.Change the world through Philosphical Poetry.

Not nesseciarilly in that order... and as for the pig lifestyle I beleive that will change when I find a women who can wip me into shape...
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

the Age of Reason was a book writen by thomas pain that questioned the authority of the bible I am trying to reason' with' the bible and prove that the bible is the ultimane reasoning tool. i think it's called appolgetics..

think of the matrix as the welfare system.. the more babies you have the more money you get people take advantage of the system and turn out to be crack heads and the babies are crack babies... the system can only be a sucess if you 'work the system'. and most people don't.
childers
newskool
newskool

Post by childers »

.....I want say thank you for starting this thread......sometimes we all need a kick in the ass.
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Definitely. I think it's a good one.

How are you feeling this week Jason?
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

2 steps ahead of horrible. and yourself? I saw the premiere screening of "avatar" over the weekend it rocked..
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Very cool! I want to go see it in Imax. My buddy told me about it and said it was FREEKIN AWESOME.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

it's in 3d, 1st 3d movie I've ever seen.. 3hours long...
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

If you could have one thing that u normally wouldn't be able to have what would it be...

mine would be a girlfriend...
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

If you could have one thing that u normally wouldn't be able to have what would it be...

mine would be a girlfriend...