Army Brats...

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Army Brats...

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Main Entry:
con·vic·tion Listen to the pronunciation of conviction
Pronunciation:
\kən-ˈvik-shən\
Function:
noun
Date:
15th century

1: the act or process of convicting of a crime especially in a court of law2 a: the act of convincing a person of error or of compelling the admission of a truth b: the state of being convinced of error or compelled to admit the truth3 a: a strong persuasion or belief b: the state of being convinced

U say Up, I say Down, U say In, I say out, U say Left, I say Right....

It always the same it's just a shame thats all

What is an Army Bratt?

OK so maby I don't make much sence most of the time but that dosen't mean I'm a psycopath... Wouldn't any normal person go get an attourney if they we're being subjected to antisemitic scrunity from the police... the fact of the matter the music group OutCast is just a bunch of freaks who smoke crack "the devils drug"...
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

25. Elvis Presley, "Loving You". Released June 1957.

Presley's baritone on this, the ultimate slow dance number, is almost too powerful: his "don't you be blue..." virtually rumbles the floor. The recording could probably do without the silly backing chorus, but that was the state of the art for the time. In fact, the entire song would be unappealingly syrupy if it weren't for Elvis's extraordinary voice. It wasn't enough that he whipped young girls into a frenzy with his gyrations and bopping—this kind of record had them swearing off any other lover, devoting their lives to Elvis's worship. Tommy the greaseball down the street never sang like that.
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers