New Mondo Feat. Lisa Shaw - I Want Cha

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Eighth Dimension
Gemini
Gemini

New Mondo Feat. Lisa Shaw - I Want Cha

Post by Eighth Dimension »

Artist: New Mondo feat. Lisa Shaw
Release Title: I Want Cha
Label: Transport Recordings

To listen to previews of the tracks on this release click HERE

Transport Recordings presents New Mondo, the exciting collaboration of two celebrated San Francisco deep house producers, DJ MFR (Marco From Rome) and Vincent Kwok. Well known to followers of lush, melodic dance music Kwok and MFR's combined talent thrusts New Mondo into greater realms of accessibility and danceability. The debut New Mondo full artist album Total Control will be unveiled in late June to much anticipation. In the meantime, discover the first single from that album, the delicious "I Want Cha" featuring the lovely voice of Lisa Shaw (known for her work with Naked Music, Miguel Migs, Q-Burns Abstract Message, and many others).

A song this catchy and suited for summer dancefloors deserves a bevy of remixes and Transport is expectedly up to the task. Four different producers tackle "I Want Cha" with their own distinctive flair. On board:

- Dario D'attis, the Swiss-Italian house producer who molds "I Want Cha" into an 'Afro Teck' treatment complete with world-inspired rhythms and guitar. This fantastic mix is already gaining massive play from Miguel Migs, Julius Papp, and many other top jocks.

- Ray Paxton's San Francisco-inspired classic house mix complete with jazzy saxophone riffs and a solid organ foundation.

- Haldo, the Italian house music hall-of-famer, who delivers a lush, swirling statement of deep, soulful house.

- The Bulletz, consisting of Malta-producers TDL & Stefano Mascaro, gifting us with three completely different mixes of "I Want Cha" including the synth-driven, melodic "Hollow Mix" and the punchy, bass-heavy "Bump Mix".

All-in-all, the teaming of New Mondo and Lisa Shaw is a dance music bulls-eye. "I Want Cha" is available now on 12" vinyl and as a digital download at all of your favorite outlets.

Vinyl 12" : Juno Records / Downtown 304 / Topplers
Digital : Beatport / Traxsource / Stompy / iTunes

For more information visit http://www.8dpromo.com