Real Hype Records 005 ft Plaza De Funk & free mix downlo

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
DJ Phunkae
newskool
newskool

Real Hype Records 005 ft Plaza De Funk & free mix downlo

Post by DJ Phunkae »

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... _star_bass

RH005 Superstar Bass

Real Hype Records has come through with another banger, sultry, sexy, space aged vocals laid down by Aleeta Bensen, Tomek from NAPT says, “makes me feel like I have put a large glitterball in my pants and am hugely discotastically endowed. Wicked” With support from all the major players this is gonna be a big release!

DJ Phunkae’s done it again with that New York style funk, nasty acid bass and his signature vocoder harmonies blended together with Aleeta’s super sexy vocals. Promos were sent to a hand full of top breaks guys and the dance floor response has been overwhelming. A MUST have for the dirty funk enthusiast.

Plaza De Funk is no stranger to success, breakspoll’s breakthrough dj in 2008, a slew of hits on all the major breaks outfits and a dj schedule that spans the globe, this man is a break beat maniac. Listening to his wicked twist up of this track we see why he is a crowd favorite. His signature floor pointing, bassline bumping funk hits us right where we like it. With support by jay cunning, napt, slyde and many more this remix is a monster.

Get a free mix from this monster including Super Star Bass HERE:

http://postbocks.com/uploads/plaza_de_f ... mix_may_09

Farace is undoubtedly one of America’s rising stars in the breaks scene, with recent remixes on sub tribe for Quadrat Beat, Kaleidoscope for Huda Hudia, and countless tracks on dance music royalty Caffeine records this guy is one step away from super stardom. Farace hits us with his unique tech funk breaks for a head banging funk bomb.

With three amazing mixes you may just have to buy the full release and play them back to back to back!

Also out soon on Real Hype Records:

RH008 Salme Dahlstrom Hello California ft Quadrat Beat
RH009 Chunk N Attack Rocka Revolution (twocker mix DJ Phunkaes breaks edit)