BBB010 BadBwoy Bass Presents: Dope Tito featuring Suzi Rawn

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Sonic Bee
Groupie
Groupie

BBB010 BadBwoy Bass Presents: Dope Tito featuring Suzi Rawn

Post by Sonic Bee »

BadBwoy Bass Presents: Dope Tito featuring Suzi Rawn ìAll I Knowî
Badbwoy Bass celebrating their 10th release with Dope Tito and Suzi Rawn debut with a fresh club beat ìALL I KNOWî. The original cut is funky break beat easily mixed and matched for peak time performance. Dope Tito included an old school progressive house cut as well for straight beat enthusiasts. The trio have multiple releases due out this summer including ìTake Me Awayî with a remix from Quadrat Beat and more on Badbwoy Bass Records.

Atlanta GAís king of dub step Charlie P return with another floor stomper for all your dub steppers! Charlie is on fire and heís stoked constantly with hot beats and grimey bass lines, setting the floor ablaze with his take on this dance floor banger.

Journeyman vs. BaRRcode come correct with their nu skool madness. This track will be getting played all summer long as itís ripping bass line tears out the speakers! Journeyman vs. BaRRcode has put their stamp on this joint as they launch a straight up assault on the dance floor. Truly a notable remix for the duo and solid follow up to their previous remix of BreakZheadsís ìForeverî also found on Badbwoy Bass.

Mr. Frisk is back once again with some ill behavior. Frisky is on the verge of taking tear out break beat to a new level! A super production with whirly bass, zips and zaps flying at you from all over the place. Another jamming remix worth stepping up to the bass bins for a new sound and wicked combo of future funk.

Torqux is unleashed on this remix, taking a the funky break beat and rubbin it with massive bass and dropping into short halftime break downs to keep the crowd moving. Torqux remix comes dance floor ready and is ready to get the crowd shaking.

ìReally feeling this new track on Badbwoy Bass, a label who have been very impressive of late! Journeyman and Barcode lock horns for this particular re-rub and the result is a peak-time club banger! Suzi Rawn provides the vocals and there are 6 mixes in total so get involved!î
-Trackitdown.net

Preview the release at Beatport.com
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 20I%20Know
Preview the release at Trackitdown.net
http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/breaks ... 19412.html