A woman I once knew...

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

A woman I once knew...

Post by Goofy »

A=Awsome
N=Nice
N=Noble
E=Everlasting
T=Tempting
T=Terific
E=Eccentric
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

do you guys remember "punky brewster" reminds me of pink... she's a maniac maniac on the floor and shes dancing like shes never danced before....

:)

you know the numbers match up woman... I'm not in love anymore, I would like to fall in love, but right know I'm freefalling....

ah-le wet though ah-le wall-e wet though...

swoosh....
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Broken Hearts all over the world tonight.. did I break it, or did mine break... I find it hard, hard to beleive that I cannot conciveable realate the love of my life to an unstable peice of dark energy.. but the energy is so estatic that I cannot understand why, why am I, though I have declared it fiction, still hanging on to a few encounters with a woman I barely know, I dream about her and the dreams are getting better, I don't lust over her, and in some cases I imagine that I even don't want to be with her as much as she dosen't want me, but my logic is mistaken, mistaken to the leval that I cannot understand her as much as she cannot understand me, we are 2 completly seperate entities, worlds apart looking for the same thing that we may never find, Love and Light is probly the most magestic yet underestimated phenonomon that nature and God develope through the sences of people, people who choose to live rather than put up with a psoycotic little boy who dosen't have a clue as to why the world has past him by, but that world that passes by as sands through the hour glass, is not the ultimate goal.. the goal is to find love at all cost which very well may be the cost of my own life. Words are magical but magic is not what brings them to life, the blood of Jesus is what brings them to life, faith and deeds go hand and hand. I can talk all day long, I can dream all day long I can write all day long but if I am not intuned with Jesus it means nothing, nothing at all, Fall out of tune with Jesus and you fall out of tune with life, I cannot live my life running from a monster that dosen't exist, I must look head strong into the future and imagine a better world, when I discover that world with my imagination, I will be able to realte it to her and then I will be able to forcefully create that world in my heart and then I will be able to make that world real, a real world of reliance on Jesus, where I can LIVE my life to it's fullest and I can only hope that when I find that world she will be there by my side.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

these are the days of our lives
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

she see ghosts but I see the devil... you want a "MAN" Annette... I CAN be that man and we don't have to get married... we just have to fight the fight together.... here I am.....
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Jason_Arclo wrote:she see ghosts but I see the devil... you want a "MAN" Annette... I CAN be that man and we don't have to get married... we just have to fight the fight together.... here I am.....
And what fight id that, J-Baby?
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Goofy »

the fight between good and evil,love and hate, right and wrong, justice and corruption, the godly and the ungodly.. all dependes on which road you take...
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

isn't it odd that as soon as i start talking about doing the right thing I get banned.. totally goes to show the nature of enation....