Blowing a Wistle

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

Blowing a Wistle

Post by Goofy »

Ever get the notion that certain stuff is just none of your business.

Take Iraq for example: Why Are we There... Because Saddam stuck his nose up and put a hit out on Bush's Father. Because he may have had a weapon of mass destruction... the same reason we might invade Iran. Because all the NeoCons thought it was a Good Idea. It's not ading up. Personally I'm Glad we are there because it was like an inevidible war. I would have ratherd that Guy form daystar come on here and explain why it was a bad idea. But NO Mr Fred Durst and his possy of Mafia thought it was better to scilence every body and keep us from intellegently ineracting. Well The Beastie Boys wanted an experiment, and it turned out that they we're experiemnting on me. I'm not going to go into any humantarian civil rights law suites for illegal using people as test subjects.. afterall all they wanted to do was rub my ass raw. So I am just going to say thank you to Mr. Dick Weed Pope and the Cathloic Church. No hard feelings cause it didn't happen. When in fact I am going to have to be on medication for the rest of my life because of your little experiment. The right thing to do would have been have been to would have been to question the the 17 year old kid who wrote the 666 on the news paper of the pope. And further more return the guys wallet with his money in it. Oh wow and I'm the asshole. When I try to stand up angisnt this madness they kill my uncle rob so no I ahve no sad feelings that jam master jay got killed. What Comes around goes around. He couldn't defuse the bomb and all brohters the fellow neocon kinships of crackheads decided they wanted to see the bomb blow up. I was making a statement of faith and dan called it pointless crap. I proved him wrong now didn't I. But it dosn't matter becuase the lead crack head Jacco is too insceure with the color of his skin to realize that If nobobys right then everybodys wrong. There we go Buffalo Springfeild Back Again.

Now Back to the Subject of "Beans" oh ahh the whole entire bambeno family is on death row as we speak. Opps.

Apperently they Have never been to My Church.. and Met the Real Fred and Welma. There about 90 years old and there children were my teen ministry leaders. So from this point onward you can call your self bamboo but I'm not dancing. Unless your gonna give me some soul shakin jazz then we can renegotiate.

Now for the Fanilly.. Mrs Anette Pettitt. Woman I love you but I took those words away when I wrote the insane letter about being a terriorest.. 114 W. Emma St Tampa Fl 33603 813 7662165 thats my address and my dads phone# if you want to come arrest me or kill me do it now or forever hold your peace. If you love me and if you liked the act drop about 5 grand
in the pot and tell kelly ring to please returm my wallet thank you.

Michael Busciglio

PS: Tell Mia Angello I Said I'll see ya next summer
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Goofy »

I went fishing thew other day at fortdesota... did you know that the fish actually eat the eye balls out of the fish before the take the live bait when your using those green backs.. sends chills down my spine...
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

I didn't know that thing about the eyeballs. But did you know that the vagina of the female fish, smells like fish? Weird huh?
JamesDupree
newskool
newskool

Post by JamesDupree »

Larz42 wrote:I didn't know that thing about the eyeballs. But did you know that the vagina of the female fish, smells like fish? Weird huh?
good lord :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kryptonite wrote:You never did drugs? How did you get into this stupid music? :lol:
Kelly Ring
newskool
newskool

Post by Kelly Ring »

I never took your wallet. But I think you need to get back on your meds... :(
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Goofy »

Kelly.. when I went to this summer program called "Summer Fun" at Southern Baptist Academy. My cousin kenny used to spin this marry go round with all the kids on it holding on for there dear lives screaming at the top of there lungs faster faster we need another master..
TheFireInHisAss
newskool
newskool

Post by TheFireInHisAss »

I am your master!