Official AlmightyOne420 is a selfabsorbed Mooley Thread.

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
ZilDJiaN
Gemini
Gemini
Location: On the Sensitive Side of a Nole who strongly believes in Cherry Trees

Official AlmightyOne420 is a selfabsorbed Mooley Thread.

Post by ZilDJiaN »

I don't see what the big deal is with me using multiple characters. It's not hurting anyone if people would just just shut up about it already you'd realize that I'm promoting Mascarade. I was a bouncer down there a few years back and now I'm just haveing fun with all my guys... Forgive me if I choose to live on the righteous side of the law and choose not to flaunt my alegence to hitler (though there is no alegance) or my desire to smoke weed.... but 420 is just a mooley that was given a little bit of authority over a playground and now he's got this additude that he's some great wakka of entertainment... I dunno try getting to know someone before you start making all kinds of assumtions about them especially with all ths "psycobabble" sort of remarks.... just because you don't understand something, don't accept something, or don't know something about someone, dosen't give you the right to judge weather or not that person deservies to be apart of something or not...

Maby you don't care but there are people out there who do and if you are going to stand in the way of righteousness I suggest you find something better to do because I've already been to hell and beleive me it's not a place you want to go... Satan decided he didn't want me down there anymore so he let me go.. SO I guess I must be too good for hell.. and if I'm too good for hell I'm deffinently too good for some mooley who thinks he's got me all figured out... your a joke 420 and untill you srart showing more respect I will never see you as anything more....
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com

But a Noble Man Makes Noble PLans
And by Noble Deeds He Stands.

Isaiah 32:8
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

ZilDJiaN wrote:I don't see what the big deal is with me using multiple characters. It's not hurting anyone if people would just just shut up about it already you'd realize that I'm promoting Mascarade. I was a bouncer down there a few years back and now I'm just haveing fun with all my guys... Forgive me if I choose to live on the righteous side of the law and choose not to flaunt my alegence to hitler (though there is no alegance) or my desire to smoke weed.... but 420 is just a mooley that was given a little bit of authority over a playground and now he's got this additude that he's some great wakka of entertainment... I dunno try getting to know someone before you start making all kinds of assumtions about them especially with all ths "psycobabble" sort of remarks.... just because you don't understand something, don't accept something, or don't know something about someone, dosen't give you the right to judge weather or not that person deservies to be apart of something or not...

Maby you don't care but there are people out there who do and if you are going to stand in the way of righteousness I suggest you find something better to do because I've already been to hell and beleive me it's not a place you want to go... Satan decided he didn't want me down there anymore so he let me go.. SO I guess I must be too good for hell.. and if I'm too good for hell I'm deffinently too good for some mooley who thinks he's got me all figured out... your a joke 420 and untill you srart showing more respect I will never see you as anything more....
WOW. Racial slurs...again!
allmightyone420
Promoter

Post by allmightyone420 »

JPExpress wrote:
ZilDJiaN wrote:I don't see what the big deal is with me using multiple characters. It's not hurting anyone if people would just just shut up about it already you'd realize that I'm promoting Mascarade. I was a bouncer down there a few years back and now I'm just haveing fun with all my guys... Forgive me if I choose to live on the righteous side of the law and choose not to flaunt my alegence to hitler (though there is no alegance) or my desire to smoke weed.... but 420 is just a mooley that was given a little bit of authority over a playground and now he's got this additude that he's some great wakka of entertainment... I dunno try getting to know someone before you start making all kinds of assumtions about them especially with all ths "psycobabble" sort of remarks.... just because you don't understand something, don't accept something, or don't know something about someone, dosen't give you the right to judge weather or not that person deservies to be apart of something or not...

WOW. Racial slurs...again!
Before I spend any time that I am sure can be used for more important things like sleep, work, sex, or drugs...will get back to that one later too...I have to ask one very important question. You can call me crazy or even stupid for this one.

What's a Mooley? :scratch: I honestly don't know. Should I google this real quick and find out or are you going to explain yourself.

By the way...thanks for at least spelling my screen name right! Makes me feel better about the school system.

D
Adikt wrote:aside from that its all Techno hahaha...damn fist pumpers :lol:
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Allow Me:

mooley: Italian for a black person. Short for mulignan.
Joe C.
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Joe C. »

j-baby, you are a piece of shit racist.
allmightyone420
Promoter

Dan please move this to flames before I get upset....KTHANKSBYE!
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

J-Baby, once again shows it's complete ignorance and self absorbed delusions.
Jesus loves racism, right? Looks like Satan made a mistake and he looks mad. Burn in Hell you ass hat!
Last edited by JPExpress on Sep 23 2007 06:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

THAT'S FUCKING IT YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! I TOLD YOU ONCE BEFORE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE RACIST REMARKS??? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TO BE A MODERATOR ON THIS SITE. YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO POST ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU'RE FULL OF HATE. YOU'RE A SICK BASTARD. HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???

DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING SINCE I'VE BANNED YOU. JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE. DON'T BREED.
Thanks for all the shoes.
McMiBaD
Groupie
Groupie
Location: Glee, is a Force of Nature, brought forth by living a life aproved by God Allmighty.

Post by McMiBaD »

banned
allmightyone420
Promoter

Please go away...
Dj Cliff Davis
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dj Cliff Davis »

allmightyone420 wrote:
What's a Mooley? :scratch: I honestly don't know. Should I google this real quick and find out or are you going to explain yourself.

D
He just called you the "N" word Derrick.
The Bass zombies are invading!!!!
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

Dude, how could anyone have a problem with D-rock? :lol:
That's one of the most laid-back easy to get along with people in existence.
Furthermore, how could anyone think racist remarks were going to go over well? Good job on the ban, I think that was well in order.
shawndavid
newskool
newskool

Post by shawndavid »

Who the fuck uses the word mooley anyway? It sounds like something a low rent Italian character stereotype from a 70s film would say.

I haven't been on this board in a long time. It's nice to see that douche bag is(was) still going strong.
A good friend stabs you in the front
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

dandmantra wrote:THAT'S FUCKING IT YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! I TOLD YOU ONCE BEFORE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE RACIST REMARKS??? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TO BE A MODERATOR ON THIS SITE. YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO POST ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU'RE FULL OF HATE. YOU'RE A SICK BASTARD. HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???

DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING SINCE I'VE BANNED YOU. JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE. DON'T BREED.
I told you he was a P.O.S. (piece of shit) but do you listen................NO
I'm not going to tell you I told you so, but I will give you the look... :silent:
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

GO DAN!!!!

WE HEART YOU DERRICK!!!!