The 11 worst beers ranked

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

The 11 worst beers ranked

Post by Intrakit »

Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

hahaha :lol: my feelings exactly

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Whoa, settle down you trendy fucks. I know that it's hip and shit to drink PBR, but guess what you tools; no matter how stylish you think you are, Pabst still blows.

"Look at us! We're slumming! Combining this tall-boy of Pabst with my Trucker hat and Vintage-T perfectly completes the "I don't give a fuck" persona that I adopted last year when I changed over from my horn-rimmed-glasses-EMO-look because Weezer broke up."

It probably made my dirtbag Uncle Ron's day when he found out that due to some savvy marketing by the good people at Pabst Brewery, he had inadvertently become en vogue overnight simply by continuing to drink the same cheap swill that he always has. Go Uncle Ron!
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

hahaha :lol: my feelings exactly

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Whoa, settle down you trendy fucks. I know that it's hip and shit to drink PBR, but guess what you tools; no matter how stylish you think you are, Pabst still blows.

"Look at us! We're slumming! Combining this tall-boy of Pabst with my Trucker hat and Vintage-T perfectly completes the "I don't give a fuck" persona that I adopted last year when I changed over from my horn-rimmed-glasses-EMO-look because Weezer broke up."

It probably made my dirtbag Uncle Ron's day when he found out that due to some savvy marketing by the good people at Pabst Brewery, he had inadvertently become en vogue overnight simply by continuing to drink the same cheap swill that he always has. Go Uncle Ron!
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

Post by Intrakit »

I think some of the comments are hysterical. Especailly about the home brewed beer. Plus Miller High Life is crap. They hit the nail on the head with that one and Milwaukee's beast.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

I think PBR really isn't so horrible in a pinch...even though it made me throw up blood once.
Boyd Westerman
Grand Master Dinosaur

Post by Boyd Westerman »

PBR is great beer. So are/were all the semi-regional ones he talked about - Black Label, Stroughs, Sclitz, ect.
¡¡¡ǝpnp 43 ʎ1uo ɯ,ı
Rÿan
newskool
newskool

Post by Rÿan »

Trendy or not, PBR is the best beer $2 can buy. I only wish Jax bars had it in bottles. I notice Budweiser, Coors, and Yuengling are missing from that list.
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

Post by Intrakit »

Rÿan wrote:Trendy or not, PBR is the best beer $2 can buy. I only wish Jax bars had it in bottles. I notice Budweiser, Coors, and Yuengling are missing from that list.
I'll agree with you on Coors.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Rÿan wrote:Trendy or not, PBR is the best beer $2 can buy.
agreed
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

Post by Intrakit »

:lol:
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

NOTE:
In preparation of this article both Rick Falcon and Jim Fath consumed 3 cases of the above mentioned beers for a two week period. The results of this research ended up delaying this article by 2 weeks. We apologize for the delay and the repeat article last week. Additionally the suspended state of inebriation was also responsible for a DUI conviction on the part of Rick and Jim apparently fucked some fat chick in Wheeling West Virginia with a pool cue. We'll do our part so this never happens again.
xlaalaagrrlx
newskool
newskool

Post by xlaalaagrrlx »

D Min wrote:
NOTE:
In preparation of this article both Rick Falcon and Jim Fath consumed 3 cases of the above mentioned beers for a two week period. The results of this research ended up delaying this article by 2 weeks. We apologize for the delay and the repeat article last week. Additionally the suspended state of inebriation was also responsible for a DUI conviction on the part of Rick and Jim apparently fucked some fat chick in Wheeling West Virginia with a pool cue. We'll do our part so this never happens again.

pool cue.. ah ha ha ha.

:lol: