Sopranos/Entourage SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
T-MaS
newskool
newskool

Sopranos/Entourage SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

Post by T-MaS »

the final 9 episodes of Sopranos start tomorrow. Shit's going down.

followed by the new season of Entourage at 10p.

Gonna be a great tv night.
Carrie
newskool
newskool

Post by Carrie »

or monday night for the hbo challenged :cheers:
Ready to dance under the pale moonlight
shek e
newskool
newskool

Post by shek e »

HBO is free in the G-ville this weekend!
DJ Diamond
Groupie
Groupie

Post by DJ Diamond »

Any early predictions for the Sops?
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

Yea they all die of mad cow deseise...
Faith is Journaey Not a guilt trip.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

Post by Intrakit »

Last night's episode was ok. Nothing to eventful. You can tell it's building up to something big tho...
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

I swear to God, if they don't kill off Tony Soprano, I'll be pissed off. If he goes to prison or into the witness protection program, it will be a shity end to one of the greatest shows on HBO. He has to die........probably by one of his own crew, but the NY family is pissed off at him to, so there is no telling. I can't wait.
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

Post by Intrakit »

Larz42 wrote:I swear to God, if they don't kill off Tony Soprano, I'll be pissed off. If he goes to prison or into the witness protection program, it will be a shity end to one of the greatest shows on HBO. He has to die........probably by one of his own crew, but the NY family is pissed off at him to, so there is no telling. I can't wait.
I don't think they will kill him off. He's an icon on the show.
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

Tony has mentioned many times on the show, that "the only thing wise guys end up, is dead, in the joint, or the witness protection"
That and there is too many loose cannons on the show. Unless they plan to carry on in the future (a few years from now). If this is a true ending, I can only see him getting whacked, as the Feds are mainly after him, so they don't want him as a rat and if it ends up him going to prison, I will feel like it was a big let down.....he must die!
or maybe he'll move to Italy
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

Vito's son takes a shit in the gym shower and then steps in it.........God I love the Soprano's. Tony is in over his head with his gambling. Something building up. He's going to get killed, I just know it.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Larz42 wrote:Vito's son takes a shit in the gym shower and then steps in it.........God I love the Soprano's. Tony is in over his head with his gambling. Something building up. He's going to get killed, I just know it.
The panic attacks are coming back, Melfi's going to drop him, he starting to not trust his own crew, NYC's crew has beef... I'm trying to figure out what's the importance of AJ's storyline? I'm wondering if he's going to freak out and kill someone and he gives his dad up...he's soft.
Boyd Westerman
Grand Master Dinosaur

Post by Boyd Westerman »

JPExpress wrote:[ I'm trying to figure out what's the importance of AJ's storyline? I'm wondering if he's going to freak out and kill someone and he gives his dad up...he's soft.
they're hurting for material. there's been a whole bunch of insignificant storylines just there to take up space.

personally, I think Jack Bauer is going to take him down.
¡¡¡ǝpnp 43 ʎ1uo ɯ,ı
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Boyd Westerman wrote:
JPExpress wrote:[ I'm trying to figure out what's the importance of AJ's storyline? I'm wondering if he's going to freak out and kill someone and he gives his dad up...he's soft.
they're hurting for material. there's been a whole bunch of insignificant storylines just there to take up space.

personally, I think Jack Bauer is going to take him down.
I stopped watching 24 about a month ago, just can't be bothered.
Intrakit
Junglist
Junglist

Post by Intrakit »

I suspect Tony had Renetta killed. It was obvious as he closed the show shutting the door. He showed his disdain for jews and the way an ally would even think of asking for a return on $200k.

Yep, Tony's on self destruct getting eaten up by hate and envy. The dark side has taken over. No more panic attacks. Bad karma to follow.
childers
newskool
newskool

Post by childers »

.....one thing I noticed from last night`s episode was Christopher mentioning his AA sponsor was in philly. Last season they showed his sponsor dropping off recordings,but did not elaborate on it the rest of the season. I thought Chris would be his downfall from about the second season on and looks very possible to hold true. I mean c`mon who in the mob makes movie :lol: ...He is walking time bomb.