With nearly 10 years of releases under his belt Jazzy Eyewear (aka Fabian Giannattasio) can now be considered a true house music stalwart, with a string of consistently excellent releases to his name and a highly respected ‘go-to’ label in So Sound Recordings. His music, which has been released on labels including Defected, Underwater, Aroma, Nordic Trax, EMI, Warner Bros and PolyGram still sounds as fresh today as when he first burst onto the scene back in 2002 and Fabian’s name is synonymous with quality whether as a DJ, producer, dancefloor experimentalist, remixer, collaborator or label owner.
No Limit To Love
Compiled & mixed by Jazzy Eyewear
So Sound Recordings
‘No Limit To Love’ is the first installment in a new series of mix compilations from So Sound Recordings aimed at showcasing the vibe in a particular city. Fittingly the label’s home city of Miami is chosen as the focus for the first volume and So Sound boss Jazzy Eyewear is the DJ responsible for stitching it all together. The 13-track mix represents a typical Miami scene from start to finish: beginning at a lazy pool party, then sundown and ultimately in the club.
* "From start to finish this mix lifts your spirits from the laid back sounds to the club and back into a retro disco fuelled odyssey" - (5/5, Urbnet)
* "The coolest, slickest, sun-drenched house sounds..."
* "It's been a while since a worthy compilation has come around and this is certainly that. Jazzy Eyewear has provided us with something special here..." - (SoulM8)
Hotel Voyage Vol 1
Compiled by Jazzy Eyewear
So Sound Recordings
So Sound Recordings launch a new series of compilations with the first installment of Hôtel Voyage. So Sound Director and compiler Fabian Giannattasio (aka Jazzy Eyewear) shows his skill of selecting a perfect blend of the very best music and describes the 2 CD and digital download set: “Hôtel Voyage is a remarkable mix of mellow, funky, over the edge, in the groove and diverse ear treasures - this eclectic and international mix takes us on a journey fueled by silky beats from around the world.”
* "A fine collection from an increasingly diverse, yet always on-point label" - 9/10 (IDJ)
* "If you enjoy an eclectic mix of sounds, check out So Sound Recordings and their new compilation Hotel Voyage Vol 1" - (SoulM8)
* "A fantastic spectrum … not only does it venture to the usual panning of funky, deep and soulful vibes but it also scampers into afro jazz and diverse musical explorations"- (Urbnet)