Whos tired of G-Unit??

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Erace
Stanton
Stanton

Whos tired of G-Unit??

Post by Erace »

Im tired of hearing about all this G-Unit gossip/bullshit every fuckin day(Game got kicked out of G-Unit, 50 got shot at, 50 dissed NAS, etc.) They need to come out with a G-Unit magazine. Whos feelin me on this??
TOY CRUSHER
Gemini
Gemini

Post by TOY CRUSHER »

I never even pay any attention to that shit in the first place.
904HipHop
newskool
newskool

Post by 904HipHop »

KruciaL
Junglist
Junglist

Post by KruciaL »

TOY CRUSHER wrote:I never even pay any attention to that shit in the first place.
yeah man i second that
down4life2k
newskool
newskool

Post by down4life2k »

I know the new 50 album is fucking garbage...I am just glad that I downloaded it. If I would have paid more than the few cents for the bland cd...I would have been pissed. 50 def showed some talent at one point...but those days seem to have gone away on some Clue mixtape.
It just is what it is...

Post by Guest »

this is some funny ass shit....i don't like 50's shit but i'm not gonna front...THAT DOOD WOULD BUY OUT ALL OF YOU FUCKS SO STOP THE HATE. hahahahaha...too funny.
TOY CRUSHER
Gemini
Gemini

Post by TOY CRUSHER »

Yeah, cause you know, hip hop is all about money. :roll:

Post by Guest »

money, ho's, and clothes...that's all a brotha knows.
~*Supa*~
Groupie
Groupie

Post by ~*Supa*~ »

*YAWN*

Build a bridge and get over it......
l80OSUICIDE
newskool
newskool

Post by l80OSUICIDE »

g unit is so lame i swear i used to freestyle better than their written albums years ago. their lyrics are so easy to write so i automatically ommited them years ago

50 cents been around for a good few years but he's only blowing up big time now but i still knew he sucked way back then
he doesnt even ever rhyme about acid he sucks.
nachillyo
newskool
newskool

Post by nachillyo »

Most underground rap tends to be f'n weird and too defensive anywayz. I never see girls listening to underground rap. Peeps like Talib at least keeps his lyrics more in the organic romantic side and his stuff is original which I notice that the ladies and gents. like. But fuk all that illumanti, aliens, God being a White Guy in the sky, horoscopes, trying to be political rap. Why do you think that shit isn't played in clubs? At least G-Unit (which personally I don't like) can appeal to the ladies/gentlemen by materialism and human lust.
work is for the low!
TOY CRUSHER
Gemini
Gemini

Post by TOY CRUSHER »

pFFFt.

Anyone with any sense knows that the reason underground hip hop isn't played in clubs is because it requires the average joe to THINK. People don't want to think when they're in the club, they want it upfront so they don't have to pay too much attention to what the mc [or SO CALLED mc, in this case] is saying.

It amuses me to read the replies alot of knucklefucks write on message boards about their synopsis on what hip hop really is.
nachillyo
newskool
newskool

Post by nachillyo »

I totally understand where you're coming from TOYCRUSHER, but it seems to me that you cannot appreciate all kinds of human passions. I especially think that you cannot appreciate in music, the physical earthly things that surround us like women, a home, cars, drinks, clothes, food or whatever a person can touch.

Instead you would perfer to listen to things more on the human intellect side that deals with ideas and imaginations (the things you cannot touch) which in general I don't think is wrong at all. Its actually good.

You say underground hip hop requires the average joe to think? Well to think about what? What do you consider thinking?

Sould listeners think about: Social problems, social skeptism on whose in control, conspiracies, and all that political stuff?

As far as I know, music in general sometimes allows an artist to explain in words his or her emotions by talking about the physical which in the end becomes intellectual and at times spiritual (loving).

The reason why underground hip hop never get props is cause its straight up intellectual and lacks in general the "physical." At times it cannot relate with peeps that are sensual to other peeps.

So know, I'm not saying that underground hip hop is garbage, I'm just saying that most of it only appeals to people that are unconfortable about touching other people in a loving manner.

But there are some underground hip hop out there that speaks in a organic touching manner and I give those mofos mad props that they can satisfy all sides of a human life.
work is for the low!
TOY CRUSHER
Gemini
Gemini

Post by TOY CRUSHER »

You obviously are taking an existentialist point of view; or I'd venture so far as to say "The Zen Approach".

You have to ask yourself this: Do you think that when these "artists" go to the studio to make this "rap music" or "top 40's hip hop" - or whatever the cliche name for it is - that they're passionate about what they're doing? I'd beg to differ. They're thinking monetary gain. What's going to sell to "the average joe".

De La Soul is thinking mans hip hop. By thinking - since I have to supply some type of abstract definition for you - I mean taking the metaphors and similes that certain artists use and coming to your own conclusion as to what they are alluding to. Not "OH SHIT! Fitty just said take that niggaz ice!" and other common bullshit you'd hear in the club.

"Rap is something you do. Hip Hop is something you live."

--- KRS
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

i honestly say that i like that song hate it or love it....50 cent and the game rock it....this coming from a white girl of course.