jack in the wall

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Nap_Z_ter

jack in the wall

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

he is very gay and anti social.... all i had to say
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

why dont you like jack?
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

Simple, when i post something he starts talking shit to me w/o me saying anything... if someone post something that is not 'important' for him he starts shit,idk whats his problem
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

so he starts talking shit without actually talking...wow, i see why your pissed :roll:
Lori
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Lori »

Nap_Z_ter wrote:Simple, when i post something he starts talking shiznit to me w/o me saying anything... if someone post something that is not 'important' for him he starts shiznit,idk whats his problem

Isn't this a case of the kettle calling the pot black? :roll:

Nap, hun, starting shitt on this board is a fact of life. Get over it or get off it.
I think you'd be cuter if I were drunker (((hic))).
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

why don't u stfu n put a dick in ur mouth.
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

last time i started shit i got banned. hmm i wonder why, i dun wanna get banned again from the forum, so i dont want him starting anything with me
Lori
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Lori »

Nap_Z_ter wrote:why don't u stfu n put a dick in ur mouth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one can possibly take you seriously when you post like a 13 year old sneaking into mom and dad's room to use the internet, while your snot nosed buddies pat you on the back whilst sharing the warm beer you had hid under the bed for a month.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

should i laugh at ur pathetic post?
Lori
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Lori »

Go ahead...everyone is already laughing at you! :lol:
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

Ok?? and yur point is? :roll:
Jack in the Wall
newskool
newskool

Post by Jack in the Wall »

I just now saw this... this is too funny... all I have to say about this is: Ha! Your making yourself look like a fool, and starting shitt with Lori will only make people hate you on here, so stop now, because you're getting behind quickly! Lori is good people, and so is almost everyone on this board, your useless posts are annoying and your attempt to belittle someone is equal to a 10 year old child!

Jack in the Wall
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

Hate me then, I DON'T CARE! IM here so kids hate me... Like u,rolf
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

Jack, you know whats funny, i didn't even do anything to you, but u were the one who started shit with me, so stfu! , and, people can hate me, I'm not starting shit with anyone ,Lori started protecting you like she was your b1tch, but o well... Hate me, Idc, i dont expect to be liked by people of ur level of ignorance. Now anything that you post or say about me will be IGNORED, and that goes to Lori. Every post you and Lori say about me will be ignored. That's simple, I am not here to start shit. If the posts are useful,oh well so be it. There is no rule that says that posts have to be 'important' or 'usefull'. Ok Have a nice day and good bye.

**Post Closed**
Jack in the Wall
newskool
newskool

Post by Jack in the Wall »

Cocksucker wrote:Jack, you know whats funny, i didn't even do anything to you, but u were the one who started shiznit with me, so stfu! , and, people can hate me, I'm not starting shiznit with anyone ,Lori started protecting you like she was your b1tch, but o well... Hate me, Idc, i dont expect to be liked by people of ur level of ignorance. Now anything that you post or say about me will be IGNORED, and that goes to Lori. Every post you and Lori say about me will be ignored. That's simple, I am not here to start shiznit. If the posts are useful,oh well so be it. There is no rule that says that posts have to be 'important' or 'usefull'. Ok Have a nice day and good bye.

**Post Closed**
Wait... aren't you the one who started TWO threads about ME? Haha, you are too funny! Well I am glad you will ignore this, that means you wont reply to this. That is good, because I grow tired of reading your atrabilious replies! I think Lori said it best, so I will just quote her!
Lori wrote:No one can possibly take you seriously when you post like a 13 year old sneaking into mom and dad's room to use the internet, while your snot nosed buddies pat you on the back whilst sharing the warm beer you had hid under the bed for a month.
hahaha!

Jack in the Wall