jack in the wall

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
bitterchemical
Gemini
Gemini

Post by bitterchemical »

Nap_Z_ter wrote:Jack, you know whats funny, i didn't even do anything to you, but u were the one who started shiznit with me, so stfu! , and, people can hate me, I'm not starting shiznit with anyone ,Lori started protecting you like she was your b1tch, but o well... Hate me, Idc, i dont expect to be liked by people of ur level of ignorance. Now anything that you post or say about me will be IGNORED, and that goes to Lori. Every post you and Lori say about me will be ignored. That's simple, I am not here to start shiznit. If the posts are useful,oh well so be it. There is no rule that says that posts have to be 'important' or 'usefull'. Ok Have a nice day and good bye.

**Post Closed**
fucking loser.
Nap_Z_ter

Post by Nap_Z_ter »

bitterchemical wrote:
Nap_Z_ter wrote:Jack, you know whats funny, i didn't even do anything to you, but u were the one who started shiznit with me, so stfu! , and, people can hate me, I'm not starting shiznit with anyone ,Lori started protecting you like she was your b1tch, but o well... Hate me, Idc, i dont expect to be liked by people of ur level of ignorance. Now anything that you post or say about me will be IGNORED, and that goes to Lori. Every post you and Lori say about me will be ignored. That's simple, I am not here to start shiznit. If the posts are useful,oh well so be it. There is no rule that says that posts have to be 'important' or 'usefull'. Ok Have a nice day and good bye.

**Post Closed**
fucking loser.
stop talking about yourself like that bitter
bitterchemical
Gemini
Gemini

Post by bitterchemical »

Nap_Z_ter wrote:stop talking about yourself like that bitter
classy, very nice. what's your next bit, "sticks and stones"? how about "i know you are but what am i"?
opensource
newskool
newskool

Post by opensource »

i <3 bitter
Kill
Lori
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Lori »

That's it...HIJACK!!!
This is now an I luv Bitter thread!

I love you honey!
<3 <3 <3

Who else here thinks Bitter is the shitt?
I think you'd be cuter if I were drunker (((hic))).
bitterchemical
Gemini
Gemini

Post by bitterchemical »

Lori wrote:That's it...HIJACK!!!
that's right, mutherfuckers, on the damn ground now, or the raver gets it.

*BANG*

oops, too late.

luv you too sweetie.
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

rofl...bitter... :roll: