House meets Dubstep track, D-Unity Remix, opinions please..

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

josh wickham
Florida Gator

House meets Dubstep track, D-Unity Remix, opinions please..

Post by josh wickham »

http://soundcloud.com/masterofsoundsyst ... x2010-clip

Moss and I got together this week and cranked out this track. Its pretty much what it says, a house track, but with filthy dub-step bass and vibes cleverly interwoven in the beat.

Its just a sample, I'll have it sounding as good as I can get it sounding Sunday after SkinsterSlick stops by and helps tweak some sounds/master the track...

Just wanted some honest opninions on if you like the track or not, feedback etc...
cramela
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cramela »

Like it-especially the middle section 1:34-roughly 2:20 There was one part near the end of the track with about say 25 seconds left that I really didn't like and would consider replacing. Looking forward to a more polished version. The house/dubstep combo is going to do really well in 2011.
Last edited by cramela on Dec 11 2010 08:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

Yeah sounds pretty sick. :D
I like that stuff you guys threw in about 2.23 more of that through out the track would set that shit on fire
Last edited by Grant Carlisle on Dec 12 2010 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

Here it is, almost finished but this is the layout etc...The levels need alot of work still but this is what I'm working with...Thanks for the feedback, you'll notice a huge difference between the preview and this...the mastered copy will be tits.

http://soundcloud.com/josh-wickham/josh ... t-finished

-Josh