My new digs!!!!

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

My new digs!!!!

Post by fishinfishnchips »

This is my new apt complex.. I am renting the apt on the sub level in the let corner of the building. The place is big for a 1 bedroom, cheap, great location... The clincher is, if you look to the right of the building back behind the little courtyard you will see what looks like a storage garage??? Actually there are 4 full size, BRICK, garages,,, ONE OF WHICH IS MINE!!! Finally, apartment living with a studio where I do not have to piss off the neighbors... AMEN PRAISE JESUS!!!!!

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=47.2 ... 71,,0,3.59
Boyd Westerman wrote: I'm only 34 dude!!!
Sargo
newskool
newskool

Post by Sargo »

where are there good places to hear some more underground music in the SEA/TAC area. I have searched and so far have found a ferry cortsen show and an oakenfold show and a lot of dubstep. None of which I like
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Sargo wrote:where are there good places to hear some more underground music in the SEA/TAC area. I have searched and so far have found a ferry cortsen show and an oakenfold show and a lot of dubstep. None of which I like
There is a decent amount of stuff going on here... Yeah ole Ferry was last night. My boss wanted me to go with him,,, I told him I was not in trouble for anything so there was no fucking way.

We went to see Kevin Saunderson and Carl Craig a couple of weeks ago during Seattle's Decibel Festival... There was a ton of stuff going on for that. I have been meeting the underground crews already who are putting on some really good show. I am going to see Sammy Dee/Perlon in a couple of weeks. I have been doing some networking on the NWTEKNO BOARD..

http://nwtekno.org/index.php

That's were the goods are...

And yes... to my dismay. They are really into their dubstep out here. Not all of them though.
Sargo
newskool
newskool

Post by Sargo »

Yeah I wish I would have been out here for Decibel. I have been on nwtekno, not sure there is anything going on I would really like to venture out for. I am staying in Puyallup so we may or may not make it into the city
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Sargo wrote:Yeah I wish I would have been out here for Decibel. I have been on nwtekno, not sure there is anything going on I would really like to venture out for. I am staying in Puyallup so we may or may not make it into the city
Funny.. I work in Graham, right down the street on Meridian..

That Sammy Dee should be spot on..
FishnChips
newskool
newskool

Post by FishnChips »

fishinfishnchips wrote:
That Sammy Dee should be spot on..
Was it?
fishinfishnchips wrote: Boom Gak Boom Boom Gakker
Boom Gak Boom Boom Gakker
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Actually the Condiment crew that threw the party played better tune.. Sammy,,, well,, you know,,,, He's fvcking German.. Some cool stuff, all over the place.

I did get to meet all of the Condiment guys. Super cool. They want to bring Eddie when he comes for the Absurd party in Feb...going to see what I can do to make that happen.. We plan on going to LA to get out of the rain. We should be sick of it by then.
FishnChips
newskool
newskool

Post by FishnChips »

fishinfishnchips wrote:Actually the Condiment crew that threw the party played better tune.. Sammy,,, well,, you know,,,, He's fvcking German.. Some cool stuff, all over the place.

I did get to meet all of the Condiment guys. Super cool. They want to bring Eddie when he comes for the Absurd party in Feb...going to see what I can do to make that happen.. We plan on going to LA to get out of the rain. We should be sick of it by then.
I plan on going to get out of the sunshine.
fishinfishnchips wrote: Boom Gak Boom Boom Gakker
Boom Gak Boom Boom Gakker
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

FishnChips wrote:
fishinfishnchips wrote:Actually the Condiment crew that threw the party played better tune.. Sammy,,, well,, you know,,,, He's fvcking German.. Some cool stuff, all over the place.

I plan on going to get out of the sunshine.
You will find none of that blinding sphere around here. Its been dark for a week. Why do you think the vampires like it here?