9/15 - BASSNECTAR @ The Venue!!!

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

Post by fishinfishnchips »

I would probably like all of that stuff too if I had no natural rythm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes I would much rather know about it and not like it than to not know its out there. I always took pride in changing my musical taste with the times. I never wanted to be like most of the people who I graduated high school with that are still listening to the same things they listened to back then.

Now a days I find it hard to find enough time to even sift through all the bad house and techno tracks just to find a few items that I would like to play. Let alone hunt down and listen to new things that are out there.

So,,, keep em coming
Boyd Westerman wrote: I'm only 34 dude!!!
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

fishinfishnchips wrote:I would probably like all of that stuff too if I had no natural rythm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny that most every one of the weirdos i listen to is or has been a very talented jazz drummer or jazz bassist. the weird noise your perceive is normally based on very structured jazz chords & rhythms. see the terms 'polyrhythms' & harmonics' for more info. very rarely is even 'noise' music completely uneducated. when it gets to that point i cant dig it either. but both Jel & Nosdam are both hiphop. like on the Anticon/Def Jux level. at times even dancable, just not normal :lol:
IllteRRoR
newskool
newskool

Post by IllteRRoR »

that shit is guna b badass sitting around playing with yourself is fun but bassnecter will fucking rock gainsville :!: as long as the venue can handel the sound :?: the last semi big act to play here was aoki and that shit was big and fun if u didnt have a heat stroke at the vault
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

its at THE VENUE...not The Vault. its right across the street. :wink:
IllteRRoR
newskool
newskool

Post by IllteRRoR »

I was talking bout the aoki show at the vault they packed to many people in there. Bitches where having heat stroke for that deathmetal house
tech44
newskool
newskool

Post by tech44 »

Anyone got a link to the old "we hate dubstep thread"? I want to make sure I didn't post in that one before I say I'm going to Bassnectar in Orlando. :lol:
IllteRRoR
newskool
newskool

Post by IllteRRoR »

I woldnt worry bassnectar is not all dubstep he plays all kinds off diffrnt speeds and genre s at the same time he is in his own genre kinda cause its not all the same
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

tech44 wrote:Anyone got a link to the old "we hate dubstep thread"? I want to make sure I didn't post in that one before I say I'm going to Bassnectar in Orlando. :lol:
Whatever you do,,,, don't forget your earplugs. He literally made my ears bleed.
They should use him as a torture tactic to get information out of suspected terrorists.
IllteRRoR
newskool
newskool

Post by IllteRRoR »

You should have used some tampons •
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

IllteRRoR wrote:You should have used some tampons •
Not a bad idea.
tech44
newskool
newskool

Post by tech44 »

fishinfishnchips wrote:
tech44 wrote:Anyone got a link to the old "we hate dubstep thread"? I want to make sure I didn't post in that one before I say I'm going to Bassnectar in Orlando. :lol:
Whatever you do,,,, don't forget your earplugs. He literally made my ears bleed.
They should use him as a torture tactic to get information out of suspected terrorists.
You saw him live? Did you already listen to his stuff or did you just happen to end up at his show?
fishinfishnchips
Stanton
Stanton

tech44 wrote:
fishinfishnchips wrote:
You saw him live? Did you already listen to his stuff or did you just happen to end up at his show?
No,, We saw him in ATL with Ghostland Odservatory and STS9. I was un-prepared.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

did someone at glory days become deliriously ill over the summer or something? first they announce bassnectar...then they announce bone thugs(!!!)...then they actually reply to an email. fucking scary 8O :lol:
IllteRRoR
newskool
newskool

Post by IllteRRoR »

Eskmo glitch dubstep producer dj added to the lineup as well this is getting better ! High tides has tickets 20$ no tax!