9/15 - BASSNECTAR @ The Venue!!!

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

really cool that they got Eskmo. his recent productions have had very little 'dubstep wobble' and a whole lot of skill! Some really beautiful chill dub & gltchhop lately...i love that Glory Days just stumbled on to this whole genre :lol:

oh yeh...also added to the lineup is...Adikt...no seriously :wink:
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

sold out.

fucking madness :twisted:
electricblue
I popped my cherry!
I popped my cherry!

Post by electricblue »

Adikt wrote:sold out.

fucking madness :twisted:

DOES ANYONE HAVE TICKETS TO THIS? I NEED 2!.. any help to point me to the right direction would be great.......

THANKS

(It's crazydaisy38 from 8up btw)
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

yoh send me your # daisy...my last 5 are spoken for but if people dont call me by like 4 they are going to someone else. they are literally the last 5 tickets so get back to me soon :)

EDM @ 900 person venue in Gainesville. sold out. who woulda thunk it? :wink:
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Double Y Chrome »

Adikt wrote:yoh send me your # daisy...my last 5 are spoken for but if people dont call me by like 4 they are going to someone else. they are literally the last 5 tickets so get back to me soon :)

EDM @ 900 person venue in Gainesville. sold out. who woulda thunk it? :wink:

$18,000 in Door....not bad.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

right? :lol:
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Actually, I bought 500 of the tickets just so I could have a more intimate listening experience :wink:
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

:wink:
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Adikt wrote:Image

lol

security must have just gave up
Jesse Ventura
I popped my cherry!
I popped my cherry!
Location: Predator; Directed by: John McTiernan. Written by: Jim Thomas and John Thomas. 1987.

Post by Jesse Ventura »

Makes Cambodia look like Kansas.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

^what? :lol:

and yeh, they totally gave up. and the police constantly walking thru were just finding young looking girls with drinks & asking for ID. they had a metal detector but several times i walked by it was unmanned. it made for a laid back show tho that was quite a lot of fun. bet they'll step up security for Bone Thugs tho :lol:
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

Adikt wrote:Image

WOW!
tech44
newskool
newskool

Post by tech44 »

OK, so I went to the House of Blues show and it was pretty awesome. It was like a mid to late 90's rave, including the following PLUR essentials: glow accessories, body paint, lots of shirtless dudes, vicks inhalers in the eyes, and lots of patchouli (sp?)...good stuff. I thought it was a little weird that peeps were giving each others massages at downtown Disney at 1:45 after the show. Thought they'd wait til at least 5 or so at the after party. And was this show really all ages or something? I thought saw kids parents picking them up and I swear I saw a kid that was like 8 inside with his dad.

He did play mostly dubstep and it was more or less just a live Ableton set and some lights from what I could see. It was really good, but I was expecting more genres and a "show" based on the hype I heard.... like costumes and aliens/clowns or something :lol:
Last edited by tech44 on Sep 25 2010 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
tech44
newskool
newskool

Post by tech44 »

double
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

we got a wider variety of genres here for sure. lots of dubstep for sure cus thats what the florida kiddies are diggin these days apparently. but we got a good amount of new glitchhop, some IDM/Breakcore tossed about, a couple DnB tunes & even a white zombie track un-remixed...the light show was cool but i too was expecting more over the top party style show. like maybe let some raver chicks dance on those big ass speakers or something? also, i'm pretty sure the orlando show was actually all ages. there was a discussion about it on one of the event pages so i'm sure every underage BN fan in the state was there lol...nice...heard there was like 2200 people packed in the HOB for that. glad i wasnt there :lol: